- A maximum of two (2) adults and four (4) children will be allowed to visit one inmate at a given time.
- All visitors must be on the Inmate/Detainee’s approved visitation list.
- Visitors who are 16 years of age or older must show Government issued picture identification prior to each visit. e.g. driver’s license, passport, employee identification card, military identification card, and student body card.
- Children under the age of 16 will be admitted if they are accompanied by an adult visitor.
- Attorneys visiting an Inmate/Detainee in his or her professional capacity must, in addition to showing a Government issued picture identification, show an Attorney Bar Card.
- Visitors must dress appropriately and remain fully clothed at all times. Stay away from clothing that is red, orange, or looks similar to law enforcement/military.
- Visitors will not be allowed to visit if wearing short, sleeveless, strapless , sheer/transparent, or tight clothing.
- Visitors shall be searched by a scanning device and/or pat searched.
"PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT DUE TO THE COVID-19 VIRUS ALL VISITATION IS SUSPENDED AT BOTH FACILITIES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE"